Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Took my bike out today because its finally sunny and I had most of the day off. Sat down to read in Stanley Park when I realised I had forgotten to bring my book, silly me! So instead I just sat for a while and pondered existence. Its nice to sit and not feel the need to engage in anything in particular, and just enjoy being outside, and being alive. Anyways here's some more drawings, one of which could have gone in my last post had I not overlooked it, but oh well:


Pregnant creature of some sort.


A person I saw on the ferry, looking grumpy and watching some TV show on her laptop.


:-)


This is the most recent drawing so far.


The original photo is at: http://flickr.com/photos/trja/271363015/

Gotta love life when you see the first signs of spring, I say.

Taylor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

taylor! great stuff. the grumpy lady on the ferry is so expressive! and the drawing of marly is lovely.
can you put up some of those black and white drawings of the people with misplaced body parts and gimpy hands and stuff? i love those.
you're great.
jenny

jenny said...

mooooooooooooooooore drawings n'shit!