Friday, February 09, 2007

ban-jo in tha ear-ly A-M


Off to mayyyyyyne island tomorrow. I just found my Mammals CD I've been looking for, so hooray for that! Here's me in the resulting fit of old-timey joy, or maybe one of my completely random fits of old timey joy that happen the rest of the time when there's nothing in particular to celebrate. Cept the beauty of life! Hmm. Seems like I'm teetering on the edge of a nonsensical babbling spree so I believe I shall quit while I'm ahead, and still making some semblance of sense.

Goodnight moon - you are a glorious orb and make the night a beautiful thing. Also your monthly cycle seems to have some effect on people's bodies, like women's and werewolves', and I think that it super cool and mysterious.

Your earthbound admirer, Taylor

1 comment:

jenny said...

good god man! put a shirt on!
i'm in an art-inspired-old-timey-fit-of-joy right now!